[ic] Custom Reports : --select table-- not showing up

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 21:20:01 2002

Hi List,

4.8.3

I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem before.

When creating a custom report in the admin screen, usually "--select
table--" shows up in the first drop down of columns 1-6.   When I go
to create a custom report I am getting 2ndDayAir showing up as the
default table for columns 1-6 instead of "--select table--" regardless
of what table I choose to report on.   This makes my reports come out
weird for various reasons not worth mentioning.

I have tried:

1) Install a fresh catalog along side the one that shows the symptoms.
The new catalog custom report screen works perfectly.

2) copy a fresh version of lib/UI/pages/admin/report.html from the
working catalog over my current version that is not working.  (Symptom
does not go away)

Since I can install a new catalog and it works great, I'm assuming my
problem is a data problem somewhere, I'm just not sure where to look.

Anyone have ideas?   Thanks.

Marty