[ic] catalog admin account

Andreas Kotowicz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 16:30:01 2002

Hi,

setting up the foundation demo the admin account is foundation/pass. I'm
just curious where this is stored. there's no such entry in userdb.txt
(or in my case, in the userdb sql ) table. there's also no RemoteUser
and Password entry in catalog.cfg So where does this get written to?
something else (but related). in catalog.cfg there's a line
UserDB    default    crypt         0
the comment above says, that the admin password is encrypted and this is
taken care of by catalog_after.cfg. but I can't find this file. maybe
you mean etc/after.cfg that is being included at the end, but this file
doesn't do any password encryption either.

andreas