[ic] cvv2- I need an OK

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 19:26:01 2002

Hi guys,

Our site is finally live! you can check it out at www.imagemogul.com, search
for the word image, or opera. We are now working on the database, so yeah,
there aren't many products

So here is my Q- I tried to implement cvv2, I added an input in checkout
called mv_credit_card_cvv2, that was easy.

I added to authorizenet.pm:

x_Zip			=> $actual->{zip},
x_Country		=> $actual->{country},
x_Card_Code		=> $actual->{mv_credit_card_cvv2}, ## <- added this line
x_Type			=> $transtype,
x_Amount    	=> $amount,
x_Exp_Date  	=> $exp,

and set..
x_Version   	=> '3.1',  ## <- from 3.0

It still *sometimes* declined valid cvv2 entries. I looked in the docs again
and I noticed a corrolation to payment.pm

So to payment.pm I just added:

		mv_credit_card_exp_year
		mv_credit_card_number
		mv_credit_card_cvv2   ## <- Added
		name

Now that the site is live, I am a little nervous about testing things esp*
credit cards. It seems as the owner, I cannot run my own cards through it-
authnet told me, and I tried :(

Does this seem throughouh to you guys? If I am missing somehting obvious,
please tell me so I can fix it all at once.

And yes, I did set cvv2 at Authnet :)

Thanks guys

Paul Jordan

www.imagemogul.com