[ic] what processes the order form

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 23:34:01 2002

well, well, it works :- ) cool, if anyone wants to see it how I have it, you
are welcome to it:

http://store.timetosmoke.com

Problem no. 45

what about Items, when I create an item, I put in the description, price,
pic and thumb and etc... and press add, that adds it in, but some
products come in diferent colors and or sizes, how can I make a drop down
selection menu for say blue, red, orange on the products description page .

click on check out and see the order form...

I am still learning...

no comments about me store please, if you don't like it, ignore it.

Raymond