[ic] Skipjack orderstring

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 05:42:00 2002

ftnx@ksbase.com (Kari Suomela) writes:

> How do I find out what Interchange passes for 'orderstring'?
>
> in Skipjack.pm:
>
> >       Orderstring => "0001~Generic Order String~$amount~1~N~||",
>
> The amount and taxable y/n works ok, but I can't get the ItemNumber and
> ItemDescription to be passed on to Skipjack. They get taken literally
> as they are in Skipjack.pm.

It looks like that there are no provisions in this module to change
the orderstring. It is possible to change that, but what item
number/description to you use if the order contains several
products ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices