[ic] cvv2- I need an OK, Its working!

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 14:26:01 2002

At 08:47 PM 3/23/02 -0800, Paul Jordan wrote:
>hey you now it would be cool, if at the end of a thread, we could post the
>solution, but with some unique searchable character, at htdig. but as usual,
>my idea will get shot down like pastrami in the winter.

I always thought that "SOLUTION:" was a good tag to the subject for such a
purpose.  I think that a unique searchable string like that would be more
accurate than a searchable character.  :-)

BTW, I like your clean design -- about the menus, is that "HierMenus" or
something else?  It may be heavy-weight but it generates quickly, seems
crisp (IE 6 on PC).

Should we look for you in Photographer's Marketplace 2003?