[ic] shipping question...

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 10:30:01 2002

Paul,

Here is what I done, and it's kinda working but not all the way..

Basically I want minimum S&H to be $3.85 that's with the tracking number,
I figured I will mark all items as 1 pound, and do this by weight
so the minimum shipping will always be $3.85

but if two items are selected (each itme is marked as 1 pound) and 1 + 1 = 2
pounds, then use a formula

$3.95 times 25% = whatever, add whatever to $3.85 = final answer or

X = X + ( X * 0.25 )

so I did,,,

add new method and the fields are as follows:

method name: USPS
label: Default Shipping, USPS Priority Mail
total based on this criteria: weight
calculate based on this algorithm: standard shipping by weight
apply method to: US and Canada
minimum shipping: $3.85
additional shipping calculation: X = X + (X * 0.25)
round up to the nearest even $: No
allow to be zero cost: No
Message when zero: e Nothing to ship!

NEXT SCREEN

1 to infinity, charge type: formula, charge amount 0 ? should I put anything
in there ?

raymond