[ic] Thanks everyone!

Mon Mar 25 19:16:01 2002

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, David Berry wrote:

DB>>I know what you mean about sleep, We've just launched our site (
DB>>http://www.giftvenue.com ), five months of hard work and a lot of learning.
DB>>
DB>>Thanks guys, if it wasn't for this list ...

Excellent testimony to the fact that IC is not trivial and has a steep
learning curve! To those who are looking for something where they open the
box and plug it in and have their store, IC is not going to do it.

I spent 6 months getting it on-line, along with paying a consulting fee to
Red Hat.

Once running and on-line, IC is slicker than snot on a brass doorknob! But,
it takes a lot of work to get enough snot!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, March 25, 2002 at 19:20 PM:
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

This Linux System has been up 2014 hours