[ic] Re: order demotivators-64994 from Despair Inc.

Mon Mar 25 19:30:01 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Kevin Walsh wrote:

KW>>> Thanks for writing us.  I'm sorry for the delay in your order. Unfortunately
KW>>> our Pessimist's Mugs were on back order, then once they arrived had to be
KW>>> shipped back to the manufacturer for corrections (what else would you expect
KW>>> from "Pessimist's Mugs"?).  You will be emailed a USPS tracking number as
KW>>> soon as the products are shipped (should be within a week or so).  We
KW>>> apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please let us know if
KW>>> you have any further questions.
KW>>>
KW>>Are you aware that you are CCing replies to your customer complaints
KW>>to the interchange-users mail list?
KW>>
KW>>I just thought you should know. :-)

Hmmm... His products sound interesting and like something that I need to get
some of. I'm confident that they would never arrive, though, or would be
broken when they got here!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, March 25, 2002 at 19:40 PM:
HARDWARE: n. The part you kick.

This Linux System has been up 2014 hours