[ic] two identical catalogs - using mod_interchange (sharing session/tmp issues)

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 22:13:01 2002

> for reference the usertrack file logged these lines: (making me think that
> the item was added)
>
> (removed lines: usertrack records showing three ADDITEMs followed by an
> ORDER with two items in it.)

The Vend::Track module tracks additions to the cart, but doesn't currently
track removals or setting an item's quantity to zero (same effect).
Your customer may have one or the other without thinking.  There's no
other reason for it that I can think of.

> but anyways.  in your opinion do you think that ive done the right thing
> to have two catalogs the same?  but yeah for the time being im keeping an
> eye on it.

I wouldn't have configured two catalogues (cat and subcat) as aliases
the way you have done it, as one will do, but I don't see any reason
for it not to work.