[ic] shipping error:

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 23:30:01 2002

here is how my shipping.asc file looks there are two lines, in the email
client it shows below different, but there are two entries.

keep in mind that I deleted all of the default shipping methods that came
with 4.6, i didn't need them, I think that has something to do with it ?

SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE is USPS

but it's still showing that stupid error:

     Note: No match found for mode 'upsg', quantity '', returning 0.

USPS    USPS Priority Mail U.S. Standard Shipping       weight  0       0
e Nothing to ship!              {'ui_ship_type' => "weight",'ups' =>
"0",'at_least' => "4.50",}

USPS    USPS Priority Mail U.S. Standard Shipping       weight  1
9999999f 2             {}

ray