[ic] upgrading 4.6 to 4.8 (HELP!)

Tue Mar 26 15:06:14 2002

Quoting G Guttero (gguttero@hotmail.com):
> Hello, I am moving my fully functional 4.6 store to a new host with 4.8.3
> and have gotten to the meat of the transfer.  It SEEMS like the "loops" must
> not work the same way in 4.8 as they did in 4.6 because they're simply not
> working.  How can I get the lowdown on what changes have been made to the
> way things work and what needs to be done to get them working again?

Did you look at WHATSNEW?

The only thing that I know of that changed drastically was the requirement
for safe-data=1 in the loop parameters if you are returning [tag] components.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".