[ic] Attempted database update without permission - using [table-editor]

Tue Mar 26 15:09:00 2002

Quoting Alma Nuker (alma@youramigo.com):
> Hi guys;
> What ever I tried to do I am getting following in error log:
>
> Attempted database update without permission, table=userdb key="whatever
> key is for record that I am trying to edit."

Are you logged in as an admin? If you aren't, then you would have this
problem.

> I tried adding following on the top of the page:
>
> [set mv_data_enable]1[/set]
> [tag flag write]userdb/tag]
>
> But that didn't help much.

No, it won't for table-editor. You can try

	[table-editor auto-secure=1 cgi=1]

and it may work.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".