[ic] How to change the order display screen in Admin panel?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 05:51:02 2002

> I'm interested in altering the page that displays the order information
> (invoice) in the admin panel...
>
> I thought that it was etc/report but that doesn't seem to be it!
>
> Anyone?  Thanks!

Receipt at the end of checkout => etc/receipt

The email receipt that the customer gets => etc/mail_receipt

The email the store gets on successful transaction => etc/report

As for the pages you see in admin, you need access to the source files. If
you are in a shared environment, you likely don't have this. If you are not
in a shared environment, then it would be: lib/UI/pages/admin/order_view ...
and a couple others in your interchange source directory, which I think
people refer to as vendroot (I am a newbie) :)

Paul