[ic] display product thumbnail pics..

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 01:28:01 2002

ok, I figured out everything, and I have a fully working shopping cart, but
one thing that I still have now figured out is this.

When I press on a category in the cart as I enter it, and I see the
different products list in that category, it lists a brief description, sku,
price, in stick, and link to the full product description where it displays
a product's picture, what is the purpose of uploading a thumb nail if it
doesn't show it ? in the brief listings. ?

If someone knows how, as I tried searching for this, please let me know..

Raymond