[ic] Order Routing

Nikki Middlesworth interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 15:20:00 2002

I follow what you are saying...except how do you modify the mail_receipt to
not send an email?  I can't seem to find the code for where the email is
sent in any of the files in /etc???

Also, just FYI, I commented out the FormIgnore line and it worked as far as
emailing and not emailing depending on which button you pushed but it would
not forward on to the receipt.html page OR my other receiptfax.html page.
Just would refresh the order.html page.