[ic] replying with web-email

Thu Mar 28 21:53:01 2002

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, G Guttero wrote:

GG>>From: G Guttero <gguttero@hotmail.com>

GG>>Is there any way to reply to a message and get it to post under the message
GG>>you replied to and indented using we-based email?

Yes. Show that you are serious about developing this and get away from the
cheap-ass free mail crap and get your own domain name - which you will need
for your store and set up a decent mail program (like Pine) under your own
domain name.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 22:00 PM:
... Clinton excuse #15: Hey - I just do what the wife says

This Linux System has been up 2088 hours