[ic] replying with web-email

Orko interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 29 17:20:00 2002

Don't worry, Guttero, I received the same treatment when using webmail
as the *method* of contacting this list.  If you're like me, you
probably have a real email address, but wanted to segregate it from
mailing lists for some reason.  As far as I'm concerned, it has no
bearing on whether you're serious or not.  It's your option, just keep
in mind that there is a "hostility" here amongst some users toward the
webmail services.

The answer to your question is no.  The indentation relies on a header
in the message that most web mail services don't relay when replying to
the list.

-- orko