[ic] IC - Queries

shrikant khanapurkar interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Mar 30 06:23:01 2002

All users of IC,

I shall be highly oblige for giving/suggesting me how to overcome
on following points.

1] In Foundation, there are 2 entries for every category in the
cat table
   :00027 16 Breathing Protection 05 name simple
category=Breathing Protection
   :00002  8 Breathing Protection 05 name simple
category=Breathing Protection

Does anyone know why? Are they necessary?

2] I have noticed that sales tax calculation isn't working
properly. Suppose I am  working on a store that has non-taxable
items and I can't seem to get these non-taxable items excluded
 from being taxed.

Anyway heres some info from my setup

(catalog.cfg)
--------------
SalesTax __TAXFIELD__
TaxShipping __TAXSHIPPING__

(salestax.asc)
default [fly-tax]

I'm missing something somewhere. Really appreciate anytips,
pointers, etc. on how to set up items as nontaxable.

i greatly appreciate that there's any documentation available, but
it's really hard to follow examples that actually don't exist.

Waiting eagerly

Thanks in advance

Shrikant