[ic] Modifiyins Products.txt ?

S. B. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 31 00:00:01 2002

This might help to make major changes:

DownLoad products.txt

Open with excel as tab delimited (NEVER CSV!!!!).

now you can see the structure of the database

add/change image field to correlate to proper image

save as tab delim---- upload

In your var/www/HTML (or equilvant)folder open your catalog folder and save
images into the corresponding folder ex. thumb or image.

If you get in a jam upload a picture in the admin GUI and then do a search
for that file walla the correct folder.

Good luck... interchange takes a little getting used to be patient!