[ic] hmmmmm - do I understand that correctly ?

Birgitt Funk interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 1 17:44:01 2002

Are Mike Heins and Jon Jenses still available to do consultant work for IC
implementations ?

I am just asking because their sigs have changed... :-(

Well, may be it's just a good idea to thank the original authors and coders
of MiniVend, Tallyman, Akopia Interchange and RH Interchange once more for
their dedication and efforts over all these years. I wish you all the very
best for your future and the future of Interchange.