[ic] Was: Interchange 4.8.4 now available

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 1 20:41:00 2002

"Gur" <gurs@sbcglobal.net> writes:

[...]

> I can confirm the above error after upgrading using the Red Hat 7.2 RPMs.
> The [email] tag and the rest of my sendmail dependent programs work fine.
> The [Ship Checked Lines, Send email to Customer] button (in the Order Status
> page of Admin) works fine. Just the checkout email doesn't work. I tried
> what Racke suggested, still no luck. Also, I get the above error on all my
> catalogs even the foundation demo catalog that I upgraded today.

The key might be a missing From:-Header. Looks like mail_order doesn't set
it, but the email tag does it. Anyone here with sendmail installed who
would like to look further into it ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices