[ic] Safe::Hole Not Avail

Thu May 2 03:37:01 2002

Whew! I'm jumping for joy, got it working!

I've lost many a hair over this one. I formatted the box,
installed 7.2, up2date'd everything relevant, did the CPAN
install bundle for interchange, went back and installed the
DBD:Mysql, installed the *tarball* version and didn't have a
single problem, the first start it all worked perfectly.

Now to figure out how to add and remove parts#'s...

Thanks,

Pak

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jon
Jensen
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 01:08 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ic] Safe::Hole Not Avail

On Wed, 1 May 2002 pak@unholy.net wrote:

>  I did a double check/find and the only perl I have is in
> /usr/bin.

Time for more information, then. Could you post the results of these
commands:

which perl
perl -V
perl -e 'use Safe'
perl -e 'use Safe::Hole'
rpm -qa | grep perl- | sort
rpm -qa | grep interchange
which interchange
cat `which interchange`
head /usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange

That should help illuminate your situation a little better.

Jon