[ic] Canadian shipping woes.

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 3 11:40:01 2002

How did you get past the user having JavaScript turned off on their browser? Or
the lone version of IS 5.X that doesn't support Java?

To go into a little more detail, what this means is, after the person enters
their address the page is NOT refreshed. So the shipping is NOT calculated.
Hence no shipping is charged. For us it happens about 1 in 2500 orders, or twice
a month.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603