[ic] Multiple Flypages

Sat May 4 21:36:01 2002

At 04:24 PM 5/4/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I have what I call a "membersflypage" and an "adultflypage".  Each work from
>different tables.  On the membersflypage, I need a link to the adultflypage
>if data exists.
>
>On the membersflypage, this is what I have and can't get it to work no
>matter what I try:
>
>[seti adult][/seti]
>[seti adult][data base="adult_profile" column="member_name" key="[cgi
>mv_arg]"][/seti]
>[if scratch adult]<a href="[area adultprofile [cgi
>mv_arg]]">Created</a>[else]Not Created[/else][/if]
>
>The if/else works... the link to adultprofile doesn't.

What "doesn't work" about it? Do you see '[...]' in the href, or is it
truncated, or what? Try the named syntax of area: [area href='adultprofile'
arg='[cgi mv_arg]']. Also, perhaps try [data session arg] instead of [cgi
mv_arg]? And post a little more specific info about what "doesn't work"
next time.

- Ed L.