[ic] How-To for "LEFTONLY_TOP" background color?

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 5 11:44:01 2002

Andrew Lietzow <andrewl@theaclgroup.com> writes:

> At 03:00 AM 5/5/2002, you wrote:
> >changing MAINCONTENT_BG in
> >theme.cfg and apply changes resp. reconfig should
> >do the trick.
>
> Thank you for you reply.  Changing the value for this variable changes the
> *entire* background--TOP portion and CONTENT portion.   I want to leave the
> CONTENT portion as MAINCONTENT_BF #FFFFFF but to change the only the TOP to
> #738C8C, or whatever.
>

> I think I could hard code this, but I'm simply checking to see if there is
> variable that can be set.

That's right. Obviously I overlooked something. My advice would be
to add a new style to theme.cfg derived from .maincontent
(e.g. .topcontent), change the background color there and change
the class in the *_TOP files in templates/foundation/regions.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices