[ic] How-To for "LEFTONLY_TOP" background color?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 5 12:10:02 2002

> At 03:00 AM 5/5/2002, you wrote:
> >changing MAINCONTENT_BG in
> >theme.cfg and apply changes resp. reconfig should
> >do the trick.
>
> Thank you for you reply.  Changing the value for this variable
> changes the
> *entire* background--TOP portion and CONTENT portion.   I want to
> leave the
> CONTENT portion as MAINCONTENT_BF #FFFFFF but to change the only
> the TOP to
> #738C8C, or whatever.
>
> I think I could hard code this, but I'm simply checking to see if
> there is
> variable that can be set.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Andrew Lietzow
> The ACL Group, Inc.

I have been gone, and haven't seen the previous posts of this thread, but
yes you can hard code it in the template itself. The problem with changing
an original IC variable (css or whatever) is that IC uses that in several if
not many places, that you may not want to affect, you know.

If you just want to change one or two spot colors, just open up the template
you are referring to in UI and wack at it a bit.

Paul