[ic] Multiple DataBases & Flypages

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 6 12:28:00 2002

> we want to have multiple DataBase's and multiple flypage's.
>
> So he have set up two tables one named products and the other
> products_named.
>
> In the catalog.cfg I have added the directives:
> PageSelectField	display_page
> ProductFiles	products products_named
>
> However when we try to access an item from the products_named DataBase it
> displays the not found page.
>
> Thank You
> Chaim Klar
> (718)871-6751

Did you make flypages named after the values of display_page?

Also, you would have needed to restart.

BTW, you could have also kept everything in one db, if all the fields could
have played together. You then could "choose" what type of product (regular
or named) in a search by maybe "range look" or a coordinated search that
keys to an additional field such as say prod_type:

prod_type
0
1
1
0
1
0
0

You know what I am saying. It is just an idea.

Paul