[ic] Multiple DataBases & Flypages

Chaim Klar interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 6 13:58:00 2002

Thanx again.

I'm using mysql I have done all these stuff and in fact mysql knows of the
"products_named" table, I can even display data from this table via the
[data] tag but still when i access the page for an item like:
"<url>/cgi-bin/<store>/FP6800Z.html"

It shows me the "missing.html" because it does not consider "products_named"
as a Products DB.

Thank You
Chaim Klar