[ic] Using Matrix options

Christopher Slaght interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 6 15:58:01 2002

When using the Martrix option for items, I create a variant with 4 different values and corresponding labels.  I cannot seem to figure out the pattern at which the variants are created (when I click "Create all possible combinations").

Even the field marked "default" does not end up being the default.  I played with it for a while and found this.  If I use A,B,C and D for my values and make the labels for each value whatever I want...  The create all possible combinations actually displays the values in order of C,B,A,D.

If I change these values to C,B,A,D and recreate all possible values, it does is in the A,B,C,D order.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and is there any explanation for this?

Christopher Slaght
Information Systems Solutions LTD.
(419) 885-4455 Voice