[ic] A couple of questions from a new user

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 6 16:00:01 2002

/var/lib/interchange/catalog_name/pages is where the pages are. But the
configuration files for the interchange server would be under
/usr/lib/interchange.

> One more minor confusion has cropped up here. The readme file says I
> should run "bin/makecat" before using interchange. I tried that and it
> seems to be prompting me to create a demo catalog called "foundation".
> But there is *already* a demo catalog named "foundation" that seems to
> be working fine. Am I supposed to overwrite it for some reason or does
> this step not apply to the RPM install?

If I remeber correctly the RPM install does this for you, but you will need
to run the makecat command for any additional stores.

Rick Eicher II
www.pbol.net