[ic] several product files

Tue May 7 13:24:00 2002

Quoting Markus Herrchen (mh@simultec.ch):
> Hi
>
> IC 4.8.3 on RH  7.1
>
> I tried to define different product files by adding the following lines
> to catalog.cfg:
>
> ProductFiles    products_a products_b
> Database   products_a products_a.txt TAB
> Database   products_a IMPORT_ONCE 1
> Database   products_b products_b.txt TAB
> Database   products_b IMPORT_ONCE 1
>
> I added the right super categories in area.txt and categories in
> cat.txt.
> The component category_verical displays everything right,
> but when i click on the category, the search displays only the
> right item code, but no item field like name or description are shown.
>
> Any suggestion what i make wrong?

I cannot understand exactly what you are saying, but I will guess you
need to change any instances of [item-data products description] to
[item-field description].

--
3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@valuemedia.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson