[ic] Need some serious pointers regarding....

George (Kim's Video) interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 7 14:36:01 2002

Hello,

Here is my situation: I want to use interchange as my e-commerce
suite. I also need a external program to manage order by phone and
store orders (program like Orderdesk Pro). I want to import the orders
from the online store into Orderdesk Pro. What file needs to be
exported that has all this information in it (daily/weekly orders...)

Also if anybody would have a better idea other than Orderdesk Pro that
would be great to. I need a program that can handle online and offline
ordering, invoicing and so on..

Thanx so much for the help :)

--
Best regards,