[ic] problems with freebsd

Paul Cauberg interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 7 17:51:01 2002

Hello,

I can’t manage to get interchange working on freebsd 4.4 I’ve done
several installations on debian before without problems. I’m looking for
someone who can help install on our system in return for a fee. Please
contact me at paul@cauberg.nl

Kind regards,
Paul Cauberg

Fyi, these are the errors I’m getting now:

glob failed (child exited with status 2) at
/home/quarp/interchange/lib/Vend/Config.pm line 2851.
Low traffic settings.
glob failed (child exited with status 2) at
/home/quarp/interchange/lib/Vend/Config.pm line 1176.
Calling UI...Running FreeBSD; disabling $0 set
glob failed (child exited with status 2) at
/home/quarp/interchange/lib/Vend/Config.pm line 1176.
Interchange V4.8.3
Configuring catalog test4...Required UserTag email not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

test4 config error: Required UserTag email not present. Aborting