[ic] Priority Mail

Bill Shupp interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 8 17:54:00 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 11:54  AM, Russ Mann wrote:

>> Subject: [ic] Priority Mail
>>

>> I'm trying to figure out how to add Priority Mail (USPS) shipping.
>> I've
>> seen mentions of it in the archives, but I'm still not sure how to do
>> it.  Can anyone point me in the right directiion?
>
> This is how I have it working:
>
> in catalog.cfg
> UpsZoneFile   products/838.csv
>
> in products/shipping.asc
>
> uspspm	USPS Mail	weight	0	0	e Nothing to ship!		{'PriceDivide' => "1",'ups'
> => "0",'ui_ship_type' => "weight",}
> uspspm	USPS Mail	weight	0	70	u Priority [value name=zip filter=digits
> default=35901]		{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
> uspspm	USPS Mail	weight	70	999999	e @@TOTAL@@ lbs too heavy for
> USPS Mail
> {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

Thanks for the details Russ (and the links, Ed).  I have set it up as
you described, but I'm not yet seeing this as a shipping option in the
store.  I assume I have to add this in the Admin UI in
Administation->Preferences->Shipping, but I'm not sure what needs to be
added.  Any ideas, or am I misunderstanding this?

Thanks!

Bill