AnnetteFredricks interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 04:42:01 2002

Hello.
A successful web business requires top placement in the search
engines.  Your web site: http://lists.akopia.com/mailman/listinfo/interchange-users
can be evaluated for FREE for its keyword placement in
the top twenty major search engines.  By evaluate, we mean taking
the search words that are important to your web site and checking
the results of those words in the top twenty search engines to
determing your web site's placement within those results.  We
will create a report that displays the results, and then a
professional evaluator will look at your site to see if there is
any 'search engine hostile' content.  This valuable service is
simply free for you as our gift.

To take part in our free offer, simply click the link below:
http://www.xeztech.com/form_s.html
I think you will be very suprised by the detail and results of our
analysis.

If by some misunderstanding we sent this email, click reply
and type 'take away' in the subject line.
 -
Annette
Fredricks
Complete Winning