[ic] item-accessories / accessories tags???

Robert Grahame interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 18:14:00 2002

Hi all,

yea i have run into this same problem. The accessories
tag appears to function differently than the docs
specify? Is there anyone that could PLEASE shed a
little light on this predicament?

Any assistance would be much appreciated,

Rob.

On Thu, 09 May 2002 17:32, Brent Kelly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm needing a little help with the accessories tag.
>
> I have matrix (separate widgets) options set for a
product. There are 2
> separate options: Version and Size.
>
> In my flypage code i used the tag [item-options
joiner="..."] to display
> the two widgets, and this works fine.  However, i
need to insert an
> onchange event for the version select box that is
created.

> From my understanding of the documentation, this
should be acheived by
> using the tag:
>
> [item-accessories js=| onChange="....."; |
> 	attribute=version
> 	type=select]
>
> however, this returns nothing.  I also tried:
> [item-accessories attribute=version type=select]
> to see if i could produce the same dropdown as
[item-options] but this also
> returned nothing. One last thing i tried was to just
use the straight
> accessories tag:
>
> [accessories code="[item-code]" attribute=version
type=select] but this
> also returned nothing.
>
> Obviously i am misunderstanding the use of the
accessories tag, but, after
> hours of scouring the docs & mailing list, seem to
figure how to use it
> correctly. Would someone be kind enough as to point
me in the right
> direction, or even give me some more relevant
examples as to the use of