[ic] Product Options

Nathan Johnson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 18:51:01 2002

I wish to sell a "package" of items that includes a set collection of
other items.  I'm a little confused on how the modular product options
work, but I'm thinking this is how I could manage this.  For one, I need
the user to be able to order the package as it's own item (SKU), then
once the order is complete I need all the individual items in the
package to be decremented from the inventory.  Also, price will need to
be adjusted (package price != cumulative price of items ordered).  I
think I could handle the price adjustments if I could just get it to
group the items together.  I want the items in the package to be
available seperately as well.  I have looked through the docs, but I'm
having trouble getting a handle on it.

Nathan Johnson