[ic] Setting customer groups for access different pages

Bill Carr interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 23:51:01 2002

I have handled this by creating a group table (describes groups),
group_index table (relataionship of users to groups), and a usertag that
returns 1 if the logged in user is in the given group. I call this usertag
acl. I have things like:
.access_gate:
*: [acl @worldwideimpact.com,superusers,itemeditors@bnose.com]

I will give more detail if you are interested.

Bill Carr