[ic] TrustCommerce payment module

Dan Helfman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 10 15:01:03 2002

I'm in the process of adding a TrustCommerce.com payment module, and I'm
having trouble actually enabling the new module in Interchange for
credit card processing. I've tried loading it in interchange.cfg
("Require module Vend::Payment::TCLink"). I've tried enabling it in
catalogs.cfg ("Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE trustcommerce"). I've also
selected it in the Payment section of the Administration UI Wizard. And
on restarting interchange, this shows up in the logs:
"Vend::Payment::TCLink payment module initialized, using", indicating
that the module is loaded properly.

But when I go to make an order, all of it goes through with a "TEST0004"
order number (for example), which suggests to me that no credit card has
actually been charged. Additionally, the TrustCommerce servers are never
contacted. How can I convince Interchange to run real transactions and
actually utilize the proper payment module? Thanks very much for any
guidance you can provide. When I do get this module working, I'd be
happy to contribute it back to the Interchange source.

--
Dan Helfman
Software Engineer, TrustCommerce