[ic] Signio/Verisign payment module

Patricia interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 10 23:47:01 2002

 Thank you,
I was coming to the relization that I needed Pro.  I saw the
modules that paypal deactivates. I realized then that custom
written modules may not have been the way to go. Has anyone
had success with the Wellsfargo module at :

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/index.html

or better yet the instructins for pro?

Thanks