[ic] How-To Enable Secure Server

Andrew Lietzow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 13 18:36:01 2002

Dear IC Wizards,

(I'm still congitating about whether to create thumbnails enmass.  It sounds
good and I love the term "mogrify".  Sounds like convert and ImageMagic will
do the trick and then some.  Now, if I can just find the time to learn how to
use the tools!)  Thanks to everyone that responded about created thumbnail
images as I'm sure this will help me resolve this issue).

Next... "How do I enable the Secure Server option"?   My secure server is
running on the same server as IC w/Apache 2.0.35, openSSL, mod_ssl, the whole
enchilada....

However, when I click on Checkout, if the Secure Server enabled, I get a 404
error.

Anybody have an idea what's up?

Andrew Lietzow
The ACL Group, Inc.