[ic] New Site launched...

Tim Böckers interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 10:54:01 2002

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 12:09 am, you wrote:
> We just launched our new site a few days ago,
> well, maybe it's the *beta* version,  I hope you guys give some comments
> and critics,
> Please have a look at www.craftwonder.com
> It's based on  foundation on 4.8.2 ...
>
> -undee-

hi undee,

a nice flowing design you've got there. got one or two observations though:
the text of the left column overflows the dark-orange area in opera which
make the reading experience a bit unpleasant. but more importantly:
after viewing a product and then returning to the index page I suddenly
noticed a product inside the cart that is integrated in the left bar though i
never added anything to the cart?
I also felt that the "see also" section in the index is kind of badly named.
why not give it a fancier name?

nice work though.

cheers,
tim