[ic] Quantity Pricing Confusion

Jess Van Tassell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 14:11:01 2002

At 01:48 PM 5/14/2002, you wrote:
>After consulting the archives, I thought I had discovered that my problem
>with quantitiy pricing was in my CustomAdjust settings.  Now that area looks
>like this:
>
>PriceField             0
>CommonAdjust     pricing:Local,q2,q5,q10,q25,q100, products:price, ;$
>AutoModifier         pricing:Local
>
>Quantity pricing is turned on in the products in the Local price_group.  But
>it is still not working.
>
>So, 1., have I mistyped something or left something out?
>And, 2., are there some adjustments to the page templates that need to be
>made to cause the quantity pricing to work?
>
>Thanks,
>

>Paul D. Cardin, P.A.
>
>Paul D. Cardin, P.A.
>Wheat Communications, Inc.
>http://www.wheatcom.com

I have run into this problem also, even after long hours with the
CommonAdjust documentation
http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg03850.html

it's in POD format. copy everything from =head to =back into a text file
with the extension .pod and run "perldoc filename.pod"

-Jess
Virtual Horizons Tech Support and Billing