[ic] Can't configure CyberCash for catalogs

Casey West interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 20:16:01 2002

*ping*  Is CyberCash still supported in Interchange?

I am having issues with CyberCash and Interchange 4.8.x.  I have
copied the CyberCash modules to the appropriate places and when
Interchange is restarted it acknowledges CyberCash is there.

Confiuring a catalog to use CyberCash is where the trouble starts.  We
get an error stating that it is not supported.  The following is an
example of what happens when we try to restart Interchange after
attempting to configure CyberCash.

  Killing Interchange server 12871 with TERM.
  CyberCash module found (Version 3.x)
  Low traffic settings.
  Calling UI......UI is loaded...
  Interchange V4.8.4
  Configuring catalog kvs...Directive CyberCash no longer supported at
  line
  45 of catalog.cfg.
  Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_kvs...done.
  Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 13319)

The instructions I followed for configuring CyberCash live here:
  http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg03608.html

Any helpful information would be... helpful.  :-)

--
Casey West