[ic] UserTag to return correct price for a given quantity using new pricing table

Jose Ma Revuelto interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 16 11:21:28 2002

Hi again Ron,

This are the lines in my catalog.cfg:

PriceField      0
CommonAdjust    "[lookup-qty-pricing table='qty_pricing']", ;:sale_price,
;:price, ==:options

At the end it is the include etc/after.cfg

I?ve tried several thing but I can see no change.

> >  - Do I need to do anything else to make it work?
>
> You should not.  The tag tells CommonAdjust how to price the item and
> sees it as the first valid entry in the CommonAdjust string.  You may
> need to play with the actual CommonAdjust string to verify that your
> options are handled correct in conjuction with the UserTag.

I can?t see it working. What it is supposed that it does? Does it
automatically set the correct price in anywhere the item price appears? Does
it use the quantity page? Can you tell me a site where you have implemented
to see it?

> >  - Do I have to fill the table and how must I do it (manually...)?
>
> I filled my tables using phpPgAdmin.  You could use a web tool like
> this, a command line interface or the table editor in the Admin UI.

I have done it, but no effect. Everything seem to be OK (table made,
filled...) In somewhere I read there was a little confusion with
CommonAdjust, etc/after.cfg and how to set up quantity pricing. I don?t know
if besides this I have to change something else.

Thank you,

Jose Ma