[ic] Form - setected problem

Alain interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 19 09:52:01 2002

Hello,
here is a small part of code for generating drop down box depending on
"genre" of each product.
1 product can have 1 to 10 "genre"s.
I like to build a page for the UI/admin givind adm. the ability to
update/add "genre" for each product.

The code bellow works find except the correct "genre" is/are not selected.

I absolute don't understand what's wrong here.

[query list=1 prefix=outer sql="SELECT genre_id
                                  FROM produits_genres
                                  WHERE sku = '[cgi item_id]'"]

                                  [calc]
                                  @genresarray = split(/,/,
'[outer-param genre_id]');
                                  $out = '';
                                  foreach $option (@genresarray) {
                                          $out .= ($out) ? ",'$option'"
: "'$option'";
                                  }
                                  return '';
                                  [/calc]

				<select name="[outer-param genre_id]" size="5">
				[loop	prefix=inner
					option='[outer-param genre_id]'
					search="
					st=sql
					fi=genres
					ra=yes
					rf=genre_id,genre_nom
				"]
				<option value="[inner-param genre_id]"
				[selected name="[outer-param genre_id]" value="[outer-param
genre_id]"]>[inner-param genre_id] - [inner-param genre_nom]</option>
				[/loop]
                                 </select>

[/query]

When somebody can help me ??

The final idea is to build "something" wich can easy be add to interchange.

The main features is giving the ability for a product to have one or
more qualities. Those qualities can be shared between products.

Alain