[ic] losing cart contents in netscape browser

AirDelights.com interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 19 20:01:01 2002

i'm having trouble with the netscape browser losing the cart contents at
checkout. I've tried all the suggestions in the list and the faq section but
still no luck.

here is some of the code from the basket and checkout pages. the first form
is from the basket which does display in netscape. the second form is from
the checkout page which does not display in netscape but does show up in the
source code. Can anyone tell me what is causing this problem with netscape
browser and how to fix this?  I have tried on two different computers and
get the same problem with both.  The website i'm working on is at
http://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/store

<FORM ACTION="https://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/store/process.html"
METHOD=POST name="basket">
     <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_session_id VALUE="r4pXkmtW">
     <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit      VALUE=refresh>
     <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_orderpage VALUE="ord/basket">
     <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_checkout  VALUE="ord/checkout">
     <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage  VALUE=index>

<FORM ACTION="https://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/store/process.html"
METHOD=POST>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=Login>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="ord/checkout">