[ic] Where do we change colors?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 19 21:52:01 2002

> I’m sure you guys heard this one before, but where do I change
> colors on a template? I can’t stand that color in the demo

Well, remember, that after all this is still html, so changing colors can be as simple as removing a call (ie: class="maincontent") and replacing it with a bgcolor, or your own class.

I posted an email a few days ago pointing to the theme.cfg file, for changing the IC css document that is called with __THEME_CSS__.  I believe it was a thread that started with the question, "<font> or css?"

HTH

Paul