[ic] IC 4.8.5 Upgrade woes

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 20 09:54:01 2002

Hello,

RH 7.1

Upgraded IC from 4.8.3 to 4.8.5 all seemed to work well except when I click
the checkout button. I get a hammered pid 300 seconds in the error_log file.

If I click on checkout with no items in the cart it displays the page.
I don't think that we had the Business UPS module installed prior to this
upgrade. I ran perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange' several times
until all was installed trying to fix this error.

If have tested DNS on the machine and it seems fine.

If this is the ups lookup timing out - what would be the best way to trouble
shoot this.

Thanks,
Steve